1.5
Style and Design

They want 140$ for a new cover and refuse to replace the old one.They say its "not under warranty" after TWO MONTHS of owning it and almost never using it the cover is tearing apart.

ONLY TWO MONTHS! THE COVERS COST 140$ AND LAST 2 MONTHS?! And they have a lifetime warranty that dose not cover anything? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAMMING COMPANY!

OVER PRICED JUNK!!!!

The company uses *** and sells it for 10X what its worth!Then on top of that throws out a LIFETIME WARRANTY but when there product fails after 2 months they refuse to honor the warranty and tell you to buy a new 140$ cover!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want a new god damn cover to replace the hunk of CRAP they sent me! NOT A DISCOUNT TO BUY A NEW HUNK OF CRAP THAT WILL BREAK IN A FEW MONTHS! I want them to HONOR THERE SHITTY PRODUCT!!!!!!.

Had an Experience with Cordaroys?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more