Cordaroys - 140$ garbage cover
They want 140$ for a new cover and refuse to replace the old one.They say its "not under warranty" after TWO MONTHS of owning it and almost never using it the cover is tearing apart.
ONLY TWO MONTHS! THE COVERS COST 140$ AND LAST 2 MONTHS?! And they have a lifetime warranty that dose not cover anything? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAMMING COMPANY!
OVER PRICED JUNK!!!!
The company uses *** and sells it for 10X what its worth!Then on top of that throws out a LIFETIME WARRANTY but when there product fails after 2 months they refuse to honor the warranty and tell you to buy a new 140$ cover!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want a new god damn cover to replace the hunk of CRAP they sent me! NOT A DISCOUNT TO BUY A NEW HUNK OF CRAP THAT WILL BREAK IN A FEW MONTHS! I want them to HONOR THERE SHITTY PRODUCT!!!!!!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cordaroys King Sleeper
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..."
- "Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."