Cordaroys - 140$ garbage cover

1.5
Style and Design

They want 140$ for a new cover and refuse to replace the old one. They say its "not under warranty" after TWO MONTHS of owning it and almost never using it the cover is tearing apart.

ONLY TWO MONTHS! THE COVERS COST 140$ AND LAST 2 MONTHS?! And they have a lifetime warranty that dose not cover anything? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAMMING COMPANY!

OVER PRICED JUNK!!!!

The company uses *** and sells it for 10X what its worth! Then on top of that throws out a LIFETIME WARRANTY but when there product fails after 2 months they refuse to honor the warranty and tell you to buy a new 140$ cover!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want a new god damn cover to replace the hunk of CRAP they sent me! NOT A DISCOUNT TO BUY A NEW HUNK OF CRAP THAT WILL BREAK IN A FEW MONTHS! I want them to HONOR THERE SHITTY PRODUCT!!!!!!.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 17, 2015.

Cordaroys - Simple Review #1428068795

2.5

We ordered two twin Cordaroy bean bag sleepers online and shipping was 35.00. Two weeks later we got and we found that they were very lumpy as a chair and I hit the floor ever time I sat into it.

As a bed the foam would separate and we found the floor again. The foam it's cut into 2inch to 3 inch pieces and does not stay together.

The cost for shipping back was 160.00.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 03, 2015.